Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-11-2018 01:34:02

xuezhiqian123
Membre

step is keyword research.

Research-The first step is keyword research.

For example, assume I sell used DVDs online. I would like to research what people are looking for with the key words at the end of the DVD. (DVD rentals New Orleans Pelicans Throwback Jersey , DVD rental, buy DVD or DVD).
I would then make a list of approximately 10 or so of these keywords that I would want to sprinkle throughout my article. This step is relatively simple and only takes about 30 minutes or so Minnesota Timberwolves Throwback Jersey , unless of course you are still on dial-up.

Writing the article

You cannot just put together a glob of information and call it an article. Write them yourself or hire someone to do it for you. The goal here is to write an objective article related to DVDs; and naturally placing the keywords within the content of the article.

-article should not be a sales pitch or an advertisement. In fact, most article directories will not even accept articles written with a “sales type” approach.

-with the article should be written to educate consumers about some aspects of the DVD. It’s always helpful to have a catchy title for your article.

-Beside keyword rich articles Milwaukee Bucks Throwback Jersey , include a second important element of this strategy, the distribution of a website URL Memphis Grizzlies Throwback Jersey , keyword commonly referred to as back link. Most, if not all Los Angeles Lakers Throwback Jersey , article directories allow for an author resource box where links can be easily placed. Publishing a website address at the end of the article the readers are interested in visiting the site simply by clicking on this link.

Distribution

This is the component of article marketing that takes some time. There are about 200 or so directories online w. Jared Cook Womens Jersey   Jalen Ramsey Womens Jersey   Ezekiel Elliott Womens Jersey   Drew Brees Womens Jersey   David Johnson Womens Jersey   Dallas Goedert Womens Jersey   Bradley Chubb Womens Jersey   Alex Smith Womens Jersey   Adam Thielen Womens Jersey   Aaron Rodgers Womens Jersey

Pied de page des forums