Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-05-2018 05:19:35

shenyuqing113
Membre

6 percent from the field overall in October

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors and Jimmy Butler of the Chicago Bulls were named Wednesday as the NBA Players of the Month for games played in October and November. Curry was named Western Conference Player of the Month after averaging 23.8 points, 7.8 assists, 5.3 rebounds and 1.9 steals over the first 16 games of the season. The sharp-shooting point guard made 41.8 percent of his 3-point attempts and shot 49.6 percent from the field overall in October and November. He also won the last Western Conference Player of the Month award given for April. Butler averaged 21.9 points, 5.7 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.5 steals over 15 games for the Bulls in November to win the Eastern Conference award. He led the NBA in minutes at more than 39 per game. Edrice Adebayo Jersey .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Wayne Ellington Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. http://www.basketballheatshop.com/Cheap … Jersey/.C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. Goran Dragic Jersey .ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal. Tim Hardaway Jersey . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best.LONDON -- The red card issued to Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul during a 4-0 loss to Chelsea in the Premier League has been rescinded by the English Football Association. The French centre back will now be available for the north London derby against Arsenal on Sunday, which will be a boost ffor Spurs manager Tim Sherwood in light of injuries to Vlad Chiriches and Michael Dawson.dddddddddddd. Kaboul was sent off after being adjudged to have fouled Samuel Etoo in the penalty box in the second half of Saturdays match at Stamford Bridge. The score was 1-0 at the time. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Pied de page des forums